February 8, 2015

2015, A Year of Changing Things Up... Again

It's 2015 now and this year is going to bring a lot of changes in our little family's lifestyle. For the last two years I've had the opportunity to stay at home with Kaiya all day every day; just she and I, a busy young mom with her little co-captain. This year we will be adding a baby boy into the mix. He is due April 30th and will not only bring new challenges making my easy 'doing whatever I want with Kaiya tagging along' to 'trying to do what I need to do while hauling around a feisty toddler and a newborn.' Brandan is excited to have even teams of gender in the household though :). We are excited!! And if that won't be a big enough change, we will also be changing up our living situation as I begin a Physician Assistant program at Idaho State University in August. The details aren't completely figured out, as a lot of things about housing and job possibilities for Brandan are up in the air still. But it will be a totally different experience being a full time medical student and a mother of two! I'm excited though - excited to get started and excited to be done so that I can be completely done with school and become the best PA and mother I can be! I'm so grateful to have such a loving and understanding spouse too who knows me well enough to know that I need to do this, for myself and my family. He is willing to help me make all of this craziness work!

So anyway, we have just under three more months to prepare for baby boy, then a month or so of newborn craziness, then all the preparations for PA school will begin! I feel like life never slows down, but I am totally fine with that. Ever since Brandan and I got married, we've had some big life change occur every few months, whether it was beginning or finishing college or grad school, or moving to a new place, or adding to our family. So bring on the continuing changes!

[Kaiya holding the blue balloon announcing the gender of her younger sibling]

[Can't believe we're going to go from a family of 3 to a family of 4 soon!]

[Brandan turned 29 in January! And of course he got his light and fluffy no-bake cherry 
cheesecake ;)]

[which of course meant I needed a super dense, over-the-top rich chocolate dessert for my 26th birthday in February!]











No comments:

Post a Comment